We are looking for someone to join us working with some of Europe’s best agencies, brands, artists and sustainable fashion initiatives to use the power of ideas, opinions and creativity to challenge the status quo and create impact.
The ideal candidate is a mature creative PR specialist with +5 years experience across either the creative industries, tech or sustainability. Ideally, someone that is independent, takes initiative, and like us, is motivated to amplify the voices of change-makers, game changers and creative innovators, globally.
What we offer:
- A chance to work on some of today's most creative, purposeful & impactful campaigns
- An opportunity to work with thought-leaders, artists, creatives and political stakeholders
- An invitation to help not just drive the conversation - but also drive change
- A possibility to attend leading conferences, events and festivals, in the Netherlands and abroad
- A nice office in the heart of Amsterdam’s Jordaan
- A happy team - committed to impact and purpose, but also wellbeing
About The Humblebrag
Our mission is to support leaders driving social, cultural and environmental progress to position and amplify their voice. The Humblebrag is led by two of Amsterdam’s leading communication and PR strategists, Jessica Hartley & Lucy von Sturmer.
We’re reframing creative PR by making it more meaningful and impact-driven. Combining decades of PR experience, deep roots in the creative industries with socially and politically engaged thinking, we’re bringing something new to the market. We use PR, campaign launches, social media, thought leadership, opinion editorial, media tours and speaking at key events as our channels.
We work with brands, creative agencies, fashion initiatives and artists. Plus we drive our own projects and build communities.
We are serious about impact - check out some of our case studies here: https://www.thehumblebrag.co/impact
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by February 20th